PhonePe is an India-only app. It’s premise is simple, and also extremely useful: make UPI (Unified Payments Interface) payments – from India. Use it to top up your phone, and make wire transfers between bank accounts; all from its practical and easy-to-use interface—safely and quickly.
Using PhonePe requires you set up an account with them via your telephone number. You’ll need to add in additional information including: your email address, and a four-digit password. Once your account is set up, you’ll be able to access all of this app’s features.
Mobile payments have become very popular thanks to modern technology such as NFC chips or apps of the likes of PayPal. PhonePe is an application developed to be used on our smartphone just like a credit card to pay in stores, our bills or send money to family and friends.
Take control over your money and payments on your phone
This app is intended to be used in India and allows us to make use of a fast and secure payment method in this country. These are the main functions we can find in this app:
- Send money to any of your contacts, wherever they are. You can also receive money from them.
- Recharge your prepaid mobile phone cards belonging to almost any carrier that operates in India.
- Pay your bills online: phone, gas, electricity…
- Check your balance and your savings. Manage several bank accounts at once.
- Receive refunds and bonuses from your bank almost instantly.
- Split the bill between several friends and pay any kind of invoice very easily.
- Purchase from online stores such as Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, and many others.
Simplify how you control your money on your phone by downloading the APK of PhonePe.Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.3.
With PhonePe, you’ll make quick payments to friends, pay for bills, divvy up expenses, check your bank account balance, top up your phone credit, or make quick buys at stores like Flipkart, Myntra and Jabong. Plus, whenever you want to make a return on a purchase, you’ll get your cash back even faster. Best of all, though, is that this app is fully localized into any of the 8 languages spoken in India.
PhonePe is a revolutionary way to make mobile payments in India. From UPI payments to recharges, money transfers to online bill payments, you can do it all on PhonePe. PhonePe is way better than Internet Banking and offers you the safest and fastest online payment experience in India.
Things you can do on the PhonePe app –
– Send and request money from your contacts anytime, anywhere.
– Recharge prepaid Mobile for most major operators/Datacard/DTH connections across the country.
– Pay postpaid Landline, Datacard and Mobile Bills for all major operators.
– Pay for utilities such as electricity and gas bills.
– Check your account balance, save beneficiaries and manage multiple bank accounts.
– Get refunds and cashbacks to your bank account in an instant.
– Split bills with your friends and settle them right away.
– Shop on Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, and other online shopping websites.
PhonePe benefits –
– Transact up to Rs.1 lakh per transaction, 24*7.
– Get instant refunds and cashbacks from our partner merchants into your PhonePe wallet. – Check wallet balance that can be withdrawn to your bank account. Cashback cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account and cannot be transferred to other users. Cashback can be redeemed for mobile recharges, bill payments, and used for merchant payments where PhonePe has been integrated as a payment option
– One-click payments using your PhonePe account at any of our merchant partner locations.
– Transact in the language of your choice. English, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Malyalam, Assamese, Gujarati, and Marathi are now live. More languages coming soon!
The PhonePe app works over the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) platform developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is powered by YES Bank. The PhonePe UPI app is safe and secure, meets all your payment and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking. No need to remember IFSC codes, account numbers, or other inconvenient details. Make instant bank transfers by just using a mobile number or a unique payment identity – your Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
PhonePe also provides you with a digital mobile wallet for faster refunds and cashbacks from our merchant partners. You can spend your wallet balance or withdraw it into your linked bank account(s) in one quick swipe. With over 70 billers live on the PhonePe App you can do quick and easy recharges for mobiles, DTH, datacards and also pay gas, electricity, landline and other utility bills.
Currently over 40 banks are UPI enabled, with more banks coming soon!
PhonePe is one of the best apps when it comes to payment systems. Plus, it offers a wide array of features and a streamlined interface.