Root Master apk for android is an awesome tool to ROOT your android devices in one click. After rooting your android device with Root Master Apk, you will be able to use all the extra features of tour android which were not possible in non-rooted android.
If you are not sure about what rooting means then let us help you. In every case, whether it is android, web hosting or any other similar activities, root access means access to core part of the system. It means, if you gain root access to any system, you can do virtually anything you want to do with that system.
For example, in this site, all you can do is view posts and comment on it, you cannot edit posts and delete them because you don’t have root access to my server. This is similar to android, In android all you can do is install and delete ONLY the apps and games you downloaded from play store and view only the the data, files and folders that android allows you to. But, if you gained root access you can delete any app you want, and view hidden files and folders. Also you can install many kinds of apps that provide amazing features such as Titanium backup, link2sd, Greenify etc, which you can’t install on unrooted devices.
Taking control of Android as a superuser allows us to run the operating system as an administrator, being able to control aspects of the latter that aren’t available on the majority of devices. And Root Master is one of those apps that allow us to get those permissions or root our Android.
Download, install, and root
This app works just like other alternatives to root Android that are currently on the market. In other words, we’ll only have to download the APK, install it and press the button to run the rooting process. It works on almost all old smartphones and tablets as it can run on Android 1.5 Cupcake up to Android 5.0.
There are several advantages of being a superuser, such as the possibility to uninstall the annoying bloatware that usually floods many smartphones or to improve the control of our device’s energy consumption in order to increase its battery life. By the way, it comes along with a really useful un-root button just in case we regret what we’ve done and want to go back to our previous status. Requirements and additional information:
- If you were to download a RAR file, you’d need a compatible file compressor and type in the following password: rootmasterapk.org.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 1.5.
POINTS TO KNOW BEFORE ROOTING:
Before rooting your device with root master please read following points:
- Rooting will void your device’s software Warranty: After you root your android device, you cannot claim your device’s warranty if something happened to the software but still you can claim warranty for hardware related issues.
- Your device, sometimes can be bricked during rooting. Although no any user has ever complained that about root master app but there are some reports that device can be bricked during rooting. If your device is bricked during rooting, we won’t be responsible for any of the damage caused by the use of this app on your device.
- You can unroot your device anytime after you root. If you unroot your device, you can re-claim your warranty or your warranty will be valid again.
FEATURES OF ROOT MASTER ::-
- You can root your android device without computer and related accessories.
- Root master can speed up your phone performance.
- You can uninstall default apps that came with device and increase phone memory.
- Your device will be stable and powerful because you can manage permissions for the software.
Name: Root Master
Developer: Root master team
Updated: 15 Jan, 2017
How to Download, Install and use Root Master Apk:
1.Download Root Master APK and install it as a normal app or game. If this is your first time installing app from outside of google play store, please enable Installation from unknown sources in your device’s settings.
2.After installing the app, simply launch it and then click “Start”. You will see your device info along with Name and android version.
3.If your device is compatible, proceed to Next Step. But, what if your device is incompatible? Don’t worry, there are many other apps for android that can root your device in one click. Here is the list of All One Click Rooting Apps for Android.
4. You will see a rooting window. Depending upon your device, this time may vary. Please be calm and wait until it finishes its work. Try not to do anything on background unless its important.
5. Finally you will see success screen. Restart your phone and you are done.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ROOT MASTER ENGLISH VERSION
HOW TO UNROOT YOUR DEVICE?
Once, you root your device, it is always possible to get it back to original state. You can follow easy steps described below:
- Install SuperSU app from play store in case you were using other root managing tool.
- Open it and tap to settings menu.
- Scroll down to find “Full Unroot”, tap on it.
- Congrats, now your device is in original state.